Re: Radiation Safety Training Tapes

Hi you all:

I assume that you want to by a "GOOD" rad safety training tapes.  I tell you, I
would not buy any without a per-view.  I hear you can borrow all sort of
training tapes from a HP Library funded by the HP Society. (I would give you a
more info, except most of my materials are in boxes (we're moving).

Any how, the following list have tapes for sale.

Univ of Calgary (403-220-3709) Dept. of Communication Media.  3 tapes- Rad
detection, rad control, and Decontamination.

Radiological Training Services 1-800-222-4716 ask for a catalog.

NUS training Corporation 301-258-1867 ask what they have.

GP Publishing Inc. 918-494-9985.  10 Basic videos about the story of radiation.