Re: INFORMATION

On Thu, 21 Apr 1994, ANDRES SINISTERRA wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone on the list could tell me if there is a way
>  of connecting to a site to look up material safety data sheets MSDS'S
>
> Thanks....
>
> Andres Sinisterra
> University of Connecticut Health Center
>
> Internet:  Sinisterra@sun.uchc.edu
> Bitnet:    Sinisterra@uconnhc

You might try the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health
and Safety at 1-800-668-4284.  About $450 cdn gets you
about 25,000 MSDSs on CD-ROM.  Also believe its available
on-line, but don't know the details as we use the CD-ROMs.

Peter Strahlendorf
School of Environmental Health
Ryerson Polytechnic University
Toronto, Canada