Job Search

	I am currently seeking employment as a Health Physics
Technician.  I am very interested in obtaining a position in the radiation
safety section of a university, and I'm willing to relocate.
	I earned my Certificate of Applied Science in Radiation
Protection Technology from the Eastern Idaho Technical College (EITC) in
June of 1993.
	My work experience from 4/93 to 6/93 at the Idaho National
Engineering Laboratory was sponsored by EITC, and my duties included the
following:  routine and job-specific surveys, job coverage, personnel
monitoring, radioactive spill response and recovery, shipping and receipt
of radioactive materials, air monitoring, laboratory analysis of samples,
and secondary calibration of instrumentation.
	I have a DOE level "L" clearance, and have had the 40-hour OSHA
training and American Red Cross CPR/first aid training.  I am also an
active member in the Health Physics Society (Eastern Idaho Chapter) and
the American Nuclear Society (Idaho Section).
	If you have any positions currently open in your department and
would be interested in obtaining a copy of my resume, or if you have any
suggestions for my job search, you can contact me directly at (208) 522-2738
or via e-mail at msrad@u.washington.edu.
	Thank you in advance for your time and your suggestions.

	Sincerely,
	Brian Sprague