Re: leaded "plastic"

>Amersham markets a variety of leaded plastic items manufactured by
>Scotlabs.  I don't know if any of the items could be modified for
>your investigator's needs.  If not Amersham could probably give you
>a number for Scotlabs so that you could get their supplier of raw
>material.  If you have trouble finding them let me know and I'll see
>what I can find.

Scotlab, Inc.
30 Controls Dr.
Shelton, CT  06484

(800)756-7268
(203)929-4038
(203)929-7824 fax

Peter Hanley,  Sales Manager.

John
      *John DeLaHunt, EH&S          *1125 Glen Avenue          *
      *The Colorado College         *Colorado Springs, CO 80905*
      *jdelahunt@cc.colorado.edu    * VOX:  (719)389-6678      *
      *hazmat-owner@csn.org         * FAX:  (719)635-3177      *
      *************this message is hereby disclaimed************