HPS on Internet (repost)

Brett Burk of the Health Physics Society business office asked me to post this
to RADSAFE:

The Health Physics Society is now on the Internet!  The Secretariat's office
can be reached at:  hpsburkmgt@aol.com

We are looking into additional means of providing easily searchable
information on the Internet.  For the present, please feel free to contact
the Secretariat with any questions about the Society, or any requests by way
of the above listed e-mail address.  We would also appreciate any advice on
facilitating our services through electronic media such as the Internet.

Thank you.

Brett J. Burk

hpsburkmgt@aol.com
Phone (703) 790-1745
Fax (703) 790-9063
8000 Westpark Drive Suite 130
McLean VA 22102

--
Carl Landis                        ad198@yfn.ysu.edu
Medical Physics Dept.              216-740-4409