VARSKIN manual, NUREG/CR-5873

I downloaded the vs2doc.exe (or whatever) from Romulus.  It self-extracted
to the file MANUAL.DOC, plus some appendices.  The text looks fine,
wonderful in fact, whether I open it with MS-Word 6.0 (at work) or Word
Perfect 5.1 (at home), but in *Neither* case do any of the figures appear,
even when printed.  If it were a wordperfect document, there would be little
"figure boxes", just as there are "equation boxes", at least, where they are
supposed to be.

Has anyone else noticed that the pictures are missing?  Are they in a
separate file?

Thanks.
Albert Lee Vest    avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
health physicist        Office of Radiation Safety
(614)292-0122            The Ohio State University
--All standard and nonstandard disclaimers apply--