Special Session - Computer Applications Roundtale

AT THE HPS ANNUAL MEETING - SPECIAL SESSION and ROUND TABLE
        >>  COMPUTER APPLICATIONS  <<
            ---------------------

 Hector Mandel, UIUC  and  Jeff Leavey, IBM   Co-Chairs

A special session is being arranged to have demos and
round table discussions on HP computer applications.
This will be an opportunity to meet the faces behind the
RADSAFE sigs and discuss your problems, programs and
applications. Topics could include, but not limited to:

> Rad mat inventories
> Rad machine / laser / RF equip tracking
> Dose data management
> Waste tracking
> Dose calculations
> Shielding codes
> Report formats
> Data backup / records storage
> Any other nifty little routines that make life easier
> The list goes on.......

If you would like to have this session happen, please send
me e-mail or call. If there is enough interest, we have a
choice of:

Wed 6/29 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM     OR
Wed 6/29 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM     OR
What date/time would be better (I'll try and get the
majority's choice, but no guarantees).

Your vote is needed by Thu 5/26/94. I can be reached at
certhp @ vnet.ibm.com     voice: 914-892-4595

This will be a open session so please pass this notice to
others you think might be interested. Also, feel free to
bring your computers and demo your programs. Copies
of reports and other hardcopy will be helpful too.

NOTE: Meeting guidelines prohibit commercial vendors from
doing demos or making sales pitches, but applications
if commercial stuff by users is OK.

Any questions, let me know.