Re[2]: Moisture Density Guage

          I wondered the same thing about the "passenger compartment"
          rule.  We have several departments that could end up using a
          van, blazer, or suburban to get to their work site.  I asked
          one of our state regulators who indicated that in these type
          of vehicles, so long as the unit was securely strapped down,
          and as far back as possible, transporting a gage was
          allowable.  That, however, is in Oregon.  I would give your
          local regulator a call for their interpretation.

          Gene Forrer