NUREG 5512

NUREG 5512 provides information and data tables on residual radioactive
contamination from decommissioning. I am trying to decipher the dose
factor information Table E.2 (APPendix E). This tabele list
radionuclides and their respective inhalation, ingestion, and dose rate
factors per unit of activity.

What I can not figure out from the narrative that begins this section is
whether the listings for U-238 and Th-232 include the progeny or are
specifically fro that radionuclide w/o progeny. If its the latter this
seems like an extremely awkward way in which to use the data because one
would then have to add up all the conversion factors for each
radionuclide in the chain. Can anyone tell me if this is radionuclide
specific or are the chain members included.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Pete C.