Re(2): Special Session - Computer Appli

The Statistical Analysis System (SAS) plots in ASCII format directly to a file
where you can do anything with it at that point.  SAS allows you to modify
just about every plot parameter (x and y min,max, aspect ratio, etc.)...but
it's not that easy to use.  SAS is a big program and expensive, but most
big institutions will run SAS on an IBM3090, or a VAX.  It's also available
for a PC.  I use SAS to generate plots that I can email to colleagues.

Jeff Chapman
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Applied Radiation Measurements Dept.