More on Radiation effects

Thanks to Jim Muckerheide, I'm including below, the full
reference to Robley Evans' Radium in Man.
I'm also including a new reference from England on
cancer incidence and radon. It supports  Bernard
Cohen's results.

On a related matter:
Mary Nichols, Assistant Administrator, EPA said in a
recent San Francisco speech, "Air pollution, including
radon and indoor air is still the number one environmental
health risk across the U.S."
Evidently, EPA is unaware of the measured relationships
between radon and lung cancer.

Here are the references:
Evans, Robley D.
 Radium in man.
Health Physics, vol. 27, pp 497-510, 1974

Haynes,R.M.
 The distribution of domestic radon concentrations and lung cancer mortality
in England and Wales.
Rad. Prot. Dosim. vol 25 No.2, pp 93-96 1988

Best wishes to all,
Wade Patterson