Re: Computer applications sessions reminder

> Hector and I will be in Calif. next week so we wanted
> to send a reminder now:
>

> 1. Computer Applications Poster Session: Tuesday all day
>    Yosemite/Exhibit Room
>

> 2. Applications Round Table Special Session: Wednesday
>    3 - 5 PM Tiburon Room; we will have a phone line for
>    those needing to dial out. Don't forget a few diskettes
>    to hopefully take something home.
>

> Hector and I are looking forward to seeing many of you
> in 'Frisco!!

Thanks for all your help, Jeffrey.  I really appreciate your efforts and am
looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco next week.  I hope to meet many
of the list subscribers at the round table also.  During the past year there
has been phenomenal growth in HP's use of electronic mail and the internet.  I
started this mailing list only a year ago and we are now close to 350
subscribers!  It is very encouraging to see that the traffic is steadily
increasing and that the content of the messages is of interest to a large
number of HP's.

See you in San Francisco!

------
Hector Mandel, CHP
------

---

      Hector Mandel, Manager of Systems Services  | (217) 244-7237
      OCCSS, CCSO - Computing                     | h-mandel@uiuc.edu
      University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  | pager 53171