Rad Safety Training Videos

Fido-To: all

Hi folks, I'm new to the bbs but I am glad to see there is one for rad
safety.  My question is I am looking for a video on radiation safety
training in a research/laboratory environment.  We have alot of
researchers with students and would like a training video oriented to
them.  If anybody knows of any videos out there on this subject I would
be grateful to here from you.  Thanks
Rich Shea
Radiation Protection Office
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence RI
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)