Rocky Mountain Campus EHS Conference

(I am forwarding this message for our EHS Manager, for those of you in
radsafeland not also on the SAFETY network.)

	Jim Herrold, RSO, U of Wyo

Just a reminder about the Rocky Mountain Campus EHS Conference to be held
at the University of Wyoming on July 26 and 27.

Roundtable discussions:
        *Hazardous Waste Management Issues
        *Tours of the UW Regulated Material Management Center
        *Regulatory Updates
        *Contracting for Hazardous Materials Response
        *Radioactive Materials Licensing.

The luncheon speaker on the 27th is Peter Petrakos, an occupational health
physician covering a medical approach to many issues facing us, including
"Multiple Chemical Sensitivities" and Wyoming's unique approach to using
physicians for arbitration boards on Worker's Comp issues.

Registration Price:  $28.00
Rooms available in the dorms for $10/person/night or blocks of rooms available
at the local motels (register early, though--they're booked pretty full since
this is the week of Frontier Days in Cheyenne).

If you'd like information or registration materials, let me know:

Sonja Ringen, Manager, UW Environmental Health and Safety
(307) 766-3277
email:  ringen@uwyo.edu