Re: Certification of Type A Packages

Hello, Ninni!  I'm also in agreement with the responses you've received so far
regarding Type A packages.  This is nothing particularly new - I remember the
regulations requiring this for quite some time.  We inquired once to NEN about
getting copies of their package certifications but, understandably, they were
not encouraging - I believe they were wary of their packages and certifications
being misused.

We have a project on the backburner which will get resurrected when needed: we;
plan ultimately to develop our own packaging and get it tested and certified by
a local testing lab.  I don't think the project will be overwhelming - I just
need a little bit of time to pay attention to it.  In the meantime everyone
here has only needed to ship limited quantities so we haven't been pressed to
deal with it.

See you in San Francisco?

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University