Re: Specific Training Videos

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!chaph.usc.edu!

Jim, I have a video by Nuclear Associates/Victoreen - "Hospital Radiation
Protection Practices" is touches on these areas but not to a real good
depth.  They do however let you see the video in a demo format.  It is
the same tape with the word DEMO played on the tape if you wish to see
it.  Just call (516) 741-6360 This is Victoreen and ask for the video 49-
150 "Hospital Radiation Protection Practices".  They were still giving
demos out when I called last year so you should be able to get one.
Rich Shea
Roger William Med. Ctr.
Providence, RI
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)