S. F. Ca. Ad Hoc Computer session.

Hector and Jeff,

I think the session was worthwhile.  It would have been good to see
more faces from the mail list, but many were in committee meetings.
To those who could not attend, I think we have a basis for an ongoing
session at the HPS meetings.  Somewhere between a poster session and
a formal presentation.  People got together and informally talked about
what they had done and demonstrated various computer apps.

Considering the increased interest in the internet and the number of
HP's still not "connected" perhaps a PEP session on internet should
be considered for next year.  How about Hector?  Jeff?  IBM? 8^)

Great job guys!

Dale
dale@radpro.uchicago.edu