I-125, 131 sources

Fido-To: hps

Does anyone have the address/phone of a company that manufactures "mock" I-125
and I-131 sources?  We need to generate a calibration curve for a thyroid neck
phantom, and would like sources with long half lives so that we can perform
regular calibrations.

I have already called Oxford (in TN) for their catalog.  However, P. Shafer
tells me that there are companies from which we can order custom-made sources,
should we have to go that route.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa Woo
Div. of Env. Health & Safety
Univ. of IL at Urbana-Champaign
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)