Re: I-125, 131 sources

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!magnus.acs.ohi

 r> Rather than "mock-" anything, I'd recommend getting single-nuclide analog
 r> sources, for the long term, and obtaining THE REAL THING for a one-time
 r> comparison calibration.

Using Ba-133 and I-129 was the other option we were considering.  Thanks for
sharing your experiences with the single nuclide analog sources vs. the "mock"
sources; I think this will help us a lot.

Thanks again!

Melissa Woo
Div. of Env. Health & Safety
Univ. of IL at Urbana-Champaign
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)