Re: SHREDDER

We are having good success (after some initial jamming problems) with a
Hi-Torque Shredder Model 1820 Particle-izer for shredding decayed lab
waste.  Sales office is in NJ at 800-832-6717.  The Co. will test shred
waste you send them and video it so you can see your potential machine in
action before you purchase.  I can offer you more info if you're interested.
Cost about $22K.  We frisk before shredding and use the shredder
primarily to obliterate rad labels prior to landfill disposal.
Bill Fendt  U of Delaware