Re[2]: HP Journal we miss you!!

          Mike:

          The HPS was swamped with calls last week from people in
          Canada about the missing journals (probably after you
          started asking around).  They are in the process of solving
          the problem.  What I'd like to know is: how come it took so
          long for everyone to figure out there was a problem? :-)

          Being a Canuck wasn't the trouble, I'm from Tarana and got
          my issues of the Journal, but then again I live in
          Tennessee.

          How about them Blue Jays! Maybe we'll see some of them down
          here on the farm playing for  Knoxville. eh

          Regards

          Paul Frame