Typical Spec. Act. of Radionuclides Used in Medicine

                   Ohio University Electronic Communication

   Date:  26-Aug-1994 08:35am EST

     To:  Remote Addressee                     ( _MX%"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" )

   From:  Leroy Scribner                             Dept:  Environmental Health and Safety
          SCRIBNER                                 Tel No:  614-593-1666

Subject:  Typical Spec. Act. of Radionuclides Used in Medicine

    Greetings,

    I'm preparing to give an orientation to physical plant personnel in the
    vicinity of a future DIS/Interim Storage Area, and would like to
    compare typical specific activities used in medicine to the specific
    activities of the waste. I'm looking for a few examples with reference
    if available.

    Thanks in advance!

	Have a good one!!!

	Lee Scribner