Health physics query

For a school presentation about nuclear-power plants, we would
appreciate some basic information about a medical unit working
inside a typical n-plant: 1.) How is a health physics section
organized at a typical commercial nuclear-power station?  That
is, what is the minimum number of staff required and what would
the positions be?  How is staff trained to meet emergencies?
Also, what special medical instrumentation is needed?  What is a
typical day like for HP staff?  Where can we find information
about careers in this field?