Sink Labels

Hello, all.  We need to develop labelling for those sinks on campus which will
be designated as sinks in which sewer disposal of radioactive materials is
permitted.  We'll probably need to develop our own labels since we have some
specific wording in mind for the labels.  Got any vendors you'd suggest?  Got
any samples of labels you'd care to pass along?  Do you use anything other than
sticky labels to designate sinks?  Any other practical comments about sink
labelling you think I ought to know?  Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University