Re: Whole body and lung counters

Gary:

Not sure if such a list exists, but you might want to try Liz Bracket at
ORNL.  She has put together a list of Internal Dosimetrists - it might not
be what you want, but would be a start.

Bob

>Greetings
>
>Does anybody know if there is a comprehensive list of whole body and/or
>lung counting facilities in the USA.  If so, where is it and how do I get
>that information?
>
>Regards
>	Gary

>| H     H   M       M   L	|  Gary H. Kramer			      |
>| H     H   MM     MM   L	|  Head, Human Monitoring Laboratory	      |
>| H     H   M M   M M   L	|  The Canadian National Calibration Reference|
>| H     H   M  M M  M   L	|  Centre for In-Vivo Monitoring	      |
>| HHHHHHH   M   M   M   L	|  775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, Ontario	      |
>| H     H   M       M   L	|  CANADA K1A 1C1			      |
>| H     H   M       M   L	|  Tel: 613 954 6668;  Fax 613 957 1089	      |
>| H     H   M       M   LLLLLLL |  GKRAMER@HPB.HWC.CA			      |

* Robert M. Loesch                                   *
* DOELAP Administrator     U.S. Department of Energy *
*                          EH-411, GTN, 270 CC       *
* (301) 903-4443   voice   Washington, DC  20585     *
* (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
   Random number generation is too important a task
                 to be left to chance!