Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 13:28:31 -0500
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: Sam Painter <sam.painter@srs.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE: Health Physics Degree Programs

Georgia Tech has a MS in Health Physics offered via Video tape.

The video program office is (was):
Dr. Joe Boland (404) 894-8572  (I have lost their internet address)
  Associate Director, Continuing Education

The HP falls under the school of Mechanical Engineering:
Dr. Ward Winer (404) 894-3200  wwiner@gtri01.gatech.edu
  Regents' Professor and Director, School of Mechanical Engineering

Also Dr. Rod Ice is a faculty member who is a member of this list.
     ri7@acme.gatech.edu

    _/_/_/   _/ _/_/   _/_/_/   Sam Painter
  _/        _/_/  _/ _/        Nuclear Criticality Safety
  _/_/_/   _/        _/_/_/   Westinghouse Savannah River Co
      _/  _/             _/  Bldg 704-59F   Aiken, SC 29802
_/_/_/   _/        _/_/_/   (803) 952-3934       sam.painter@srs.gov
        _/esus - Wise men STILL seek Him.