RE: Requests for Safety Resources FAQ

Date sent:  7-NOV-1994 16:40:30

Dear Carolla,

Thank you very much for sending me a copy of the FAQ.
It is a very interesting and helpful document.
The New Zealand Medical Physics conference which is to be held here
in a fortnight's time is going to feature a workshop of the use of
the Internet,  and your FAQ is a splendid example the 'net at its
best.

Once again,  many thanks.

Alex.

>Subj:	Requests for Safety Resources FAQ>
>Hi all -
>I sent the Internet Safety FAQ out to several individual
>addresses (actually quite a lot of individual addresses).
>Some of them bounced.  I've re-sent those where my
>typing was in error.  However, there a few addresses
>that were correct, but the posting got bounced anyway.
>If you wanted the safety FAQ e-mailed directly and
>haven't gotten it yet, let me know.
>
>Thanks muchly -
>
>Carolla Christie
>carolla@mrg.sas.ab.ca
--------
Dr Alex Mitchell, Medical Physicist, Radiology Dept, Wellington Hospital,
                  Private Bag 7902, Wellington South 6002, New Zealand.

hospam@wnmeds.ac.nz           phone + 64 4 385 5849   fax + 64 4 385 5829