Re[3]: Keithley chambers for equip. performance evaluations

          Panoramic units are extremely limited in their exposure
          settings.  While an inspector for the state I routinely saw
          exposures (ESE) in the 1200-2000 mR range.  Compared to an
          exposure of about 2500 mR for a full mouth series using an
          intraoral x-ray unit makes good sense to use a pano unit.
          We used self reading pocket ion chambers (SRPD for you ex
          navy types) to measure the exposure.  I did try once to
          attach the probe from my MDH unit to get a more accurate
          reading but it fell off halfway through the run.  Since
          probes for the thing were expensive I thought it best not to
          push my luck.

          Gene Forrer