Re: Health Physics Degree Programs

To my knowledge this is the newest such list available. It may (and any
future issuances) may be obtained by contacting the Health Physics Society
at hpsburkmgt@aol.com

A new booklet containing the details of the health physics programs in the
US is in the process of being prepared but is not yet available. It will
list each school, its programs, its recent enrollments/graduations, and the
associated faculty and their research interests. I will attempt to remember
to announce this on the network when it is available.

Have fun!

Kim Kearfott

>Hello to all RADSAFErs, in particular those involved in Health Physics
>Education. Back in July 1992 the Health Physics Newsletter published a list of
>institutions offering Health Physics degree programs. What I want to know is:
>
>1)      Is this the newest such list available, and, if not,
>2)      How can I get ahold of the newest list, and
>3)      Is it available via internet?
>
>I am particularly interested in those institutions offering part or all of
>their curricula via remote delivery (i.e. video or live remote).
>
>I would appreciate any ideas.
>
>Jim Herrold
>University of Wyoming
>herrold@uwyo.edu

              Kim Kearfott, Sc.D., C.H.P.
          Professor, Dept. Nuclear Engineering
 Program Advisor, Radiological Health Engineering
                University of Michigan
             108 Cooley Lab, North Campus
               Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2104
              telephone: (313) 763-9117