Mammo Dose in B.C. The average mean glandular dose in B.C. is

*** Resending note of 11/15/94 10:28
rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca
franselm@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca
 The average mean glandular dose in B.C. is  between 80 - 100 mrad per cranial
caudad view, with grid technique & using ACR breast phantom. This information
is available to every mammo facility we test, as part of their survey report.
So,if the radiology technologist performing mammography does not know the dose,
she should be able to get this figure from our report or from someone on
or off site. (The technologist can also call us for help)

Regards,
Francine Anselmo
Ministry of Health The opinions contained within are solely
those of the author and not of BC Systems Corp./BC Min.of Health