Below Radiation Oncologist What?

Howdy Radsafers,

A friend is trying to shift careers and is in need of advice. He is an ANSI
3.1 senior RP & Chemistry technician with a BS. He is interested in medicine
but does not feel like he could get into med school. However, he would like to
retrain (1-2 years) to pursue something in radiation oncology or another
radiation medicine field. His questions are what positions are there for
non-MDs in the field and how does one train for them? Any schools, salary
ranges, position descriptions would be helpful. I will pass along anything you
folks can offer.

Thanks in advance,
J. Ellsworth Weaver

RP Instructor DCPP
(805) 545-3029 fax:(805) 545-3545

|Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift--that's why it|
|is called "the present."                                                   |