Tissue Dose Program - Response

>>A couple of months ago there was a posting that gave a WWW homepage
>>address for an organ dose program for diagnostic x-ray examinations.
>>Will someone send that to me at peterson@plato.jsc.nasa.gov.  Thanks.

Response:

I received a program entitled CDI3 back in 1989.  It came from CDRH.
The accompanying reference was titled "Computer Program for Calculating
Tissue Doses in Diagnostic Radiology." Program formats were in VAX and DOS
(IBM compatible).  Authors were Leif E. Peterson and Marvin Rosenstein.
It was a very useful program.

The source was:   Office of Health Physics, HFZ-60
                  Center for Devices and Radiological Health
                  12720 Twinbrook Parkway
                  Rockville, MD 20857

I don't know who the point of contact is, or a phone number, as this
reference is about 5 years old.

Disclaimer: This does not constitute an endorsement of this program by
either the US Government or the US Army.  Any opinions about it are
purely my own.
                            Good Luck
                            John E. Aperans