Tritium Bubblers

I'm looking for someone who may have first hand knowledge or at least be
able to point me towards a good reference regarding the theory behind the
tritium bubbler air sampler's operation (i.e. relationship of flowrate
and volume to collection efficiency and the actual mechanism by which
tritium is transfered from the air to the water volume).

Thanks in advance for you assistance!

Kirk Brewer, Health Physicist
APS-Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station
(602)-393-6095
kbrewer@indirect.com

Disclaimer:
The views and opinions expressed here are that of the individual and are
in no way respresentative of APS Company or its representatives.