Film Badge Services

We are in the process of getting bids for film badge services.
A number of issues have come up as a result of this process.

Film Badge Size.....  there are two or three different type badges
on the market.  We are a medical institute and require the badge to
be worn at the collar-outside of the apron.  Many of are users have
expressed preference for a small easy to clip on badge.  I'd like
to get some feedback on experiences at other facilities.

     Does badge size or geometry present a problem for you?

     Do you have problems with any particular design?

Supplier Support....  with the new Part 20 we all are faced with a
lot of record keeping and retrieval.  Some suppliers appear to be
better than others in this area.

     Have you had either good or bad experiences with any supplier?

     Have you been able to tie these considerations to the bid
     process?

     Has having a significant computer based history with a
     supplier been of significance to you from a time point of
     view?

I appreciate any comments you may have, they will be helpful to us
in making our final selection.

Dean W. Broga, Ph.D.
Director, Environmental Health & Safety
Medical College of Virginia Campus