Re: Pu/Be Source Service Life.

On Mon, 9 Jan 1995, Ted M. de Castro wrote:

> >>can find it: R. E. Tate "Pu-Be Neutron Sources, Their Fabrication and
> >>Yield", Proceedings of 2nd UN International Conference on Peaceful Uses of
> >>Atomic Energy, XIV, 427 (1958).
>
> This reference could prove VERY useful ESPECIALLY considering it is about
> the same age as some of our sources.  How can I get a copy??

Please, allow me to apologize for any confusion.  I do not have this
paper.  It was cited in some literature accompanying my records.  If no
one else has a copy readily available, I could perhaps have one of our
students do a literature search at our library in an effort to locate it.

Regards,

L. Bobek