Re: Location of Personnel

     Just heard that name in connection with Delphi, Inc.  You might try
     finding him through them.

Subject: Location of Personnel
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ccsmtp
Date:    1/12/95 11:42 AM

Dear Radsafers,

I have lost touch with James Carl Kee. He was my mentor and is responsible for
me becoming a teacher. Last I heard, he was at Los Alamos National Labs.
His son, Scott, was at NASA. Does anyone have an email address, phone number
or snail mail address for him? I miss the old f*rt and would love to
reestablish contact.

BTW, is there anyone else out there who has been associated with Texas State
Technical Institute in Waco or Harlingen, Texas? I would like to hear from
you, too.

J. Ellsworth Weaver

Snail Mail: 119/2/247, PO Box 56, Avila Beach, CA, USA 93424
Email: JEW1@PGE.COM
Phone: (805) 545-3029
Fax:   (805) 545-3545

Mandatory Disclaimer: PG&E has enough trouble without trying to be responsible
for my correspondence.