Power lines X-rays Health???

rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

Before everyone gets carried away with this will someone take the time to
estimate the number of cancers - statistically - from this HUGE dose we
getting from the powerlines? - I guess if we get it from power lines then
we get it from appliances too - eh? In fact maybe there is no "natural back-
ground" maybe its X-rays from electricity?!?(just like a x-ray tube)
It is really disappointing to  see pathological science invade radsafe
I'm used to reading it on the network news - you the place where all the
speculators gather to pool their ignorance (Flame)

The opinions and material above are those of the author and do
not represent BC Systems Corp.