science can't find the risk that we "know" is there??  If so how do we know?

The opinions and material above are those of the author and do
not represent BC Systems Corp.
*** Forwarding note from RADSAFE --INTERNET 01/18/95 19:30 ***
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 21:29:30 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

There is a good article in the Dec 94 issure of IEEE Spectrum. It includes
an excellent summary of hte epidemiological evidence for and against
the connection between power lines and cancer. The overall impression is
that there may be a small but still-not-statistically-significant
increase in risk.

Ken

Interim RSO
West Virginia Univ. Hospitals