Re: Unzipping zip files

> Date:          Fri, 3 Feb 95 11:03:12 -0600
> From:          psr@po.CWRU.Edu (P S. Rao)
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Unzipping zip files

> I was unable to unzip some zip files downloaded from radsafe via ftp.  The
> version of my pkunzip may be wrong.  Can someone point me to a good source
> for the correct version?  Thanks.
>
> --
> P. Sridhar Rao, Radiology, CWRU / Univ Hosp of Cleveland
> Tel: 216-844-1295.    Fax: 216-844-5922.

if you have access to gopher, www, ftp, etc find one of the many
archives or mirrors, go the the compression section and download
pkz204g.exe, it's a self extracting file, which, as far as I know,
is the latest shareware version of the zip utility.  Happy surfin'>

Russ
cmeyer@brc1.tdh.texas.gov
(512)834-6688