Re: Radon training videos

Susan Richards of the University of Alabama Asked:

> Do you know of any radon training videos that are geared to consumers
> and/or homeowners?

I seem to remember that the American Medical Association (AMA) developed
some radon public information packages, in conjunction with the U.S. EPA, a
few years ago.  There were a couple of sixty second "T.V. commercial"
format, and a longer (20 min?) "Infomercial" format, videos.  Included along
with these were the EPA's Homeowner's Guide to Radon and some other printed
information.  These packages were distributed free to physicians who were
interested in radon. They may still be available.  Try the American Medical
Association public information people.  I believe they are located on
Michigan Avenue in Chicago, but I don't have a 'phone number handy.

Paul Ward
pward@iastate.edu