Re: Radon training videos

Thanks for the information!  I've called the AMA and they have had
several reorganizations since the radon package was distributed in 1991.
Unfortunately, the department that was responsible for this production
has been shut down and there are no packages available.  In fact, the
people at AMA don't even know anything about it, except an occasional
"Oh, I remember something about that."

I am working with our library of health sciences.  Unfortunately, I need
a title of at least one of the videos.

Still searching... I'll fill you in when I find out more.

Susan R. Richards
University of Alabama at Birmingham
933 South 19th Street, Suite 445
Birmingham, Alabama  35294-2041