Hello everyone.

                       Subject:                               Time:12:23 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Hello everyone.                        Date:02/10/95
There's been a lot of talk about cost of Government regulations.  I'd like to
through out a question to the group with some restrictions 1.  Answer must be
no longer than 4 sentences for each example given. 2.  No real justification
for your example; I just want to get a sense of what radsafers are thinking.
THE question is--What pieces of of the regulations create expensive quandries
due to poor rules, or reduncies between agencies, i.e. NRC/EPA?

Have Fun
Joe Kane