RE: 95 Neshaps

          From:  Shelly Rosenblum

          EPA Region 9 / A-1-1
          75 Hawthorne Street
          San Francisco, CA 94105
          415-744-1047

          The Radionuclide NESHAP is still in force.  There are no changes
          in reporting requirements.  If you follow the guidance and
          determine that you don't have to report, then you do not have to
          send *anything*, but you should keep a record that  you did
          evaluate and had made that determination.

          EPA is still working on agreements with NRC that would provide us
          with a firm legal basis for recision.

          Have people had any problems with us?  We are currently working
          with some of the larger radiopharmaceutical manufacturers that
          have such a large annual inventory that demonstrating compliance
          by the methods in our guidance is somewhat more difficult.  We
          are working these problems out.  I believe that we have been
          quite cooperative with the licensees that have made an honest
          attempt to contact us.

               	    	      Shelly Rosenblum