Low Frequency noise in New Mexico?

Isn't "Omni" in the same category as "People" and other grocery store
tabloids?  Never touch the stuff myself.  Of course, hanging out down
here in Las Cruces, about 300  miles south of Los Alamos, things are
pretty quiet.  But, then, we are kind of close to Roswell.  Beware of
low flying objects!

The only rumblings around here have come from the Mescalero Apache
reservation, where the plan for temporary storage of spent fuel has
been voted down by the community.

Standard Disclaimer:  These are my opinions alone, and do not reflect
the official views of the US Army or the US Government.

     * JOHN E. APERANS, RRPT                           *
     *     Nuclear Effects Directorate                 *
     *     US Army White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002 *
     *     ATTN: Health Physics                        *
     * FAX: (505) 678-7410  VOICE: (505) 678-2064      *
     * e-mail: japerans@wsmr-emh81.army.mil            *
     If Teflon is nonstick, what keeps it in the pan?