Subject: Low freq noise in New Mexico?
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at ccsmtp
Date:    2/15/95 5:54 PM

rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca

Can anybody put me on to whether this rumor is true ?  Do any of you radsafers
live in New Mexico and if so, have you heard of research being done on a low
freq noise that sounds like a distant rumbling train? It's supposed to be
around Los Alamos.  Omni magazine (there goes my credibility) reported
research on what people hear as a "persistent rumbling noise that sounds like
a train or truck"?

The opinions and material above are those of the author and do
not represent BC Systems Corp.