moderator note

Well, as much as I don't like moderating the list... (and I hope I don't
have to do this too often)

There seems to be a fair amount of unnecessary chatter occurring in the
list.  If you have a comment which would not be of general interest to all
600+ list subscribers, PLEASE send your comment directly to the original
poster, not to radsafe.  You will be helping to reduce unwanted e-mail to
the list subscribers and keeping our unix listserver's hard drive from an
early death.

Thanks in advance for helping to keep the message signal-to-noise ratio high
in radsafe, everyone!

Melissa

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225