Re: Low freq noise in New Mexico?

Jet engines used for power generation produce lots of low frequency sound
(ie 'infrasound') which is extremely difficult to shield.  The high
frequencies are easlily attenuated, but not the very low.  You migh want
to check the book albeit a bit old by Karl Kryter re infrasound and its
sources.

Ron Kathren