Re: Re[2]: Low freq noise in New Mexico?

>I would be surprised if the SR-71 replacement was still being developed.
>I would rather have expected the replacement to be operational before the
>old black bird was put out to pasture at the Air & Space Museum.   The real
>clue is if Revell has a model out already.

	Actually the ideas is quite plausible. From all the stuff on the
	net in rec.aviation.military, there is obviously testing going on
	on the blackbird's successor. The Air force is obviously trying to
	keep things under wraps as much as possible, (despite the end of
	the cold war as we knew it, this world still isn't Eden.)