Re: Thanks

Ted --

Not only would many (I dare say most) professional health physicists
take exception with your statement, so would others.  The CHP has been
accepted by courts, in regulations, by state licensing authorities and
regulatory bodies as evidence of competence.  Many jobs (civil service,
for example) require the CHP which is considered by many to be analagous
to the P.E.  This not to say that the certification process is perfect,
but I daresay that the overwhelming majority -- virtually all -- of CHP's
are qualified, competent and ethical.  But surely you knew all that.

I note that your name is absent from the list of CHP's.  Why not sit for
the exam and join our ranks?  There is always room for another qualifed
HP to become a CHP and demonstrate his/her capabilities.

Ron Kathren