RAD EDU P.S.

Cathy Knox writes:
 >  opps.. I forgot to mention Kris and I had attended an open-house at the
 > Prairie
 > Island Nuclear Power Plant a year ago last November during a major shut-down
 > inspection.  It was a vist he will remember a for a lifetime...

CEREBRAL THOUGHT IMPLANTATION UNIT ON
Sweetness is a better way to go,
though by definition it's not as impressive as a nuclear
power plant.  That is,  it doesn't leave a lasting impression
like speeches by Truman or Baruch(still echoing in my head).
CEREBRAL THOUGHT IMPLANTATION UNIT OFF

BTW, my folks took me to dairy farms, and now as an
adult application programmer I'm never satisified :)
but always impressed.  In fact,  I crave impressions.
Now that we have found the craving,  we have used it.
It is a harnessing of the basic power of the human
brain.  Outreach,  education.  Let us pray that He
will guide us to use this craving in His ways,
and for His purposes.
--
i have my opinions, and by grace i have heard the name
of their voice(what can I say? I'm a cutesy programmed assassin).